A wedding is a grand occasion and one wants everything to be fantastic mainly the wedding venue. We all have some or the other preferences and want the wedding venue just like the one we have always imagined. There are different types of wedding venues and people choose them according to their requirements and preferences.
Location is one important factor to take into consideration as you will remember it all your life. This is the place where you will take you vows to stay together forever. So it must be chosen with care. There are various types of wedding venues. One must choose one depending on their budget.
At Richfield Regency, our wedding venue in NJ is lavish and luxurious. Throughout the years we have had many weddings here and with every guest and booking we strive to not only make everyone comfortable but make sure they have a night they won’t soon forget. At our venue in Verona NJ, we have so much to offer such as:
- Outdoor fixtures for lovely photography opportunities. We have a waterfall, an outdoor fire place, a grand entrance, fountains, and a gazebo.
- Full service onsite catering. It’s much easier to have one venue that can host your wedding and provide food that is carefully prepared and artfully arranged. You can choose from several of our menus or even create a custom menu just for your wedding. And if you or your guests have special dietary needs or restrictions, we can work around that.
- A chapel! We have a lovely chapel where you can hold your ceremony with all your loved ones. We are proud to state that at our chapel we can comfortably seat a total of 250 guests. Plus, this can save you lots of time and confusion because you don’t have to worry about guests getting lost from the church to the reception.
- A cocktail room. Wedding ceremonies are very emotional and great time for family bonding so we have a great space for cocktail hour where your guests can mingle, eat a little, and of course take lots of pictures with the newlyweds.
- Multiple rooms to choose from. At Richfield Regency, we have two major rooms (The Regency Room and The Gold Room) to choose from, both equipped with changing LED lights, and a dance floor to dance the night away.
|Wedding Venue in NJ|
You won't have to bother about anything, once you have booked with our venue and detailed the management about your requirements. You can expect everything to go exceptionally well at our venue. One does not even have to worry about entertaining the guests. You can forget about everything and just concentrate on enjoying your wedding. After all, it is your wedding day.
As for pricing, we can work with you on that so you don’t have to struggle to pay for the wedding of your dreams.