The Richfield Regency features an on-site chapel, elegant banquet space, and world-class cuisine to please the pickiest of palettes. Choose from a wide-ranging menu featuring culturally expansive options - and don't forget our Viennese dessert stations to satisfy your sweet tooth! Our wedding venue in NJ provides you with many options to create a truly unique wedding experience. At the Richfield Regency, your dream wedding becomes reality!
To help take some of the stress out of your wedding preparations, check out these four secrets to choosing the perfect wedding venue in NJ.
- Start early: Wedding venues book
early, so start looking at places as soon as possible, especially if you have
your hearts set on a specific date. Being flexible with the date of the wedding
will increase your chances of getting married at the Richfield Regency.
- Start counting: How
many people do you expect to have at your wedding? You need to know that number, or an approximation, before you begin preparing. Once we know how many guests you are expecting, we can better assist you in preparing a menu and reception.
- Figure out the food:
Begin sampling our menu early to develop a menu that pleases you, your partner, and will most likely please guests. Of course, our menu features vegetarian and vegan friendly options, as well as dietary or allergy related restrictions.
- Seek with style in mind: What’s your personal style? Contemporary or classic? Vintage or bohemian? You want the venue to reflect your style. At the Richfield Regency, our space can be transformed to fulfill your creative vision. Whatever style you choose, we can accommodate it.
Wedding planning can be stressful. But remember, your wedding reception is one big party. At the Richfield Regency, you, your new spouse, and family and friends can all have a good time together and everything else is sure to fall in place.
- Wedding Venue in Passaic County NJ
- Wedding Venue in Morris County NJ
- Wedding Venue in Bergen County NJ
- Wedding Venue in Hudson County NJ
- Wedding Venue in Essex County NJ
For more information about our affordable wedding venue in NJ, call the Richfield Regency at (973) 239-6234.